My name is Mark Wall and I am seeking your number 1 vote in this general election.
I have been a County Councillor in South Kildare for the past 10 years. On a daily basis I assist people who are experiencing personal and family difficulties as well as dealing with community concerns.
This election is about choices. Making the choice to assist and protect working families. We must take care of those that have retired from work or cannot work and find real opportunities for those that want to work.
A NO.1 VOTE FOR MARK WALL WILL DELIVER YOU A LOCAL TD WHO
- l Stands up for working people and their families
- l Acknowledges the real challenges of climate change
- l Recognises the importance of our young people and their futures
- l Will protect all our communities including our rural communities
- l Will fight for real jobs for Kildare South and Laois l Will be a voice for retired people and those that need our help!
Cllr Mark WallThe Labour PartySpokesperson on Sport
- Work Address:
- Labour Office. 15 Leinster Street, Athy, Co Kildare
- Home Address:
- Athy Co Kildare