The crisis in health, housing, childcare, public transport and the cost of living means that most people in Fingal are being short changed.
Together, we can to take real action to make a difference to our quality of life.
This general election is a choice. More of the same? Or real solutions and real change.
- We can choose to build public homes on public land to slash the costs of housing and rent
- We can choose to cut commuting times through investing in public transport and introducing the right to flexible working hours such as a four day week
- We can choose to fix our health service by investing in preventive and cost-effective primary care and step-down facilities
- We can choose to stop wasting public money on expensive overruns such as the National Children’s Hospital and National Broadband Plan
- We can choose to invest in the wellbeing of the planet, while helping all of the people of Fingal
Let’s make that choice.
Trust me with your number one vote on Saturday 8th February. I won’t let you down.
Duncan Smith TDThe Labour PartyParty Whip and Spokesperson on Climate Action, Communications Networks and Transport.
- Home Address:
- Castleview Close,
- Co Dublin