Dermot is currently a Councillor on Dublin City Council.
- Elected Cathaoirleach of Eastern and Midland Regional Assembly, July 2016
- Dermot was elected Lord Mayor of Dublin in July 2002.
- He is a Labour Councillor for the Pembroke Ward.
- Development Officer for Labour Party
- Cathaoirleach of Eastern and Midland Regional Assembly
- Dublin Mid-Leinster Regional Health Forum
- Finance and Emergency Services SPC
- Irish Public Bodies Mutual Insurance Limited
- Nominations to the Association of Irish Local Government
- Nomination to Standing Policy Council of the Association
- Planning and International Relations SPC
- Protocol Committee
- South East Area Committee
- Southern and Eastern Regional Assembly
- Married to Jill with two children
Cllr Dermot LaceyThe Labour Party
- Home Address:
- 66 Beech Hill Drive
- Dublin 4