Corina is currently a Local Area Rep for Dublin Fingal and a Local Area Rep for Fingal County Council.
- During my time in Aer Lingus I was a SIPTU shop steward, treasurer of the Central Representative Council (CRC) a worker participation body, and Trustee of the SIPTU Aer Lingus branch. I became involved as a shop steward at a time of much upheaval within the organisation – attending the Labour Court and WRC as an area representative.
- On behalf of SIPTU, myself and two Aer Lingus colleagues led a campaign against the privatisation of Aer Lingus. We lobbied all political parties and held a number of protests outside constituency clinics of the then-government.
- I worked in Aer Lingus for many years, where I was the manager of the Customer Contact Centre. I managed a number of sections within the department with a large team reporting to me, and was responsible for the management of a large third party contract. I was responsible for leading, managing and developing my department through many change management programmes.
- Founding member of transport lobbying group in Fingal
- Previous Secretary of Donabate Portrane Community Council
- Previous Secretary and founding member of Supporting Proper Development in Donabate (SPDD)
- Previous Secretary of The Links Residents Association
- Previous member of Fingal County Council Donabate Portrane Liaison Committee
- Previous member of Fingal housing, planning and transport PPN
- Coach of St. Pats GAA Club under 9 boys football team
- As secretary of SPDD I organised and led a successful protest to highlight child safety issues due to narrow foothpaths on the peninsula of Donabate Portrane.
- In my secretarial roles on SPDD and DPCC, I led delegations to meetings with Ministers of State, TDs, Senators, Co.Councillors, CEO and senior officials of Fingal County Council, senior officials from Irish Rail, National Transport Authority (NTA) and An Garda Siochana.
- I organised a number of online petitions including child safety and public transport issues.