Aodhán is currently a sitting TD for Dublin Bay North .
- Elected to Seanad Eireann, April 2016
- Appointed Minister of State for Drugs Strategy, April 2015
- Appointed Minister of State at the Department of Justice and Equality and Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht with special responsibility for Equality, New Communities and Culture, July 2014
- Elected to the Dáil on his first attempt, Feb. 2011
- Elected to Dublin City Council, June 2009 representing the Clontarf Ward
- Deputy Lord Mayor 2006-2007
- First elected to Dublin City Council, 2004
- Full time public representative
- Previously,Primary School Principal in St. Laurence O'Toole's Girls' School, Sheriff St., Dublin 1.
- Former Member of the Joint Committee on Finance, Public Expenditure & Reform
- Former Member of the Joint Committee on Education & Social Protection
- Former Member of the Joint Committee on the Implementation of the Good Friday Agreement
- July 1976 in Dublin
- BA in History and Irish from UCD
- HDip in Primary Education from Marino Institute of Education
Aodhán Ó Ríordáin TDThe Labour PartySpokesperson on Education, Enterprise and Trade
- Work Address:
- Dáil Éireann, Kildare Street,
- Dublin 2.
- +35316183209Dáil Office